Friday 21 April 2017

NYX LIQUID SUEDE CREAM LIPSTICK // REVIEW

After browsing all my usual makeup counters, I stumbled across NYX Cosmetics. Now I've never tried this brand before but I've heard pretty good reviews! With an irritated infant (and a very colourful hand) I chose my shade, Sandstorm.



 First impressions weren't great, I'd never used this type of wand, I was unsure if the colour would be too dark and it went on very shiny, almost like gloss..


Upon drying is when I fell in love! Lovely matte finish and super soft! The winner for me is that it stays put all day and night with no touch ups! Last but not least, when removing my makeup, it comes straight off, no struggling, no mess!!


This lipstick is by far the favorite in my collection and one things for sure.. I NEED more!

Click here to check it out or check to see if your local Boots are in stock!

No comments:

Post a Comment