Sunday 14 May 2017

MAY 2017 BIRCHBOX // REVIEW

This months box design is my favourite so far, it's simple marble style with rose gold detailing is beautiful, I love it!

 
I'm not going to lie when I opened my box I couldn't help but feel a bit disappointed as it looked practically empty, but on a closer look I was yet again amazed. The products the month are perfect for me, Birchbox - you did well!     

 
I was instantly drawn to the biggest of the product samples - Kueshi Hair Mask Shine & Volume.
I dye my hair an awful lot and this hair mask is just what my hair needed. It's designed to strengthen, hydrate and moisturise damaged hair. 
FULL SIZE RRP £10.50     

 
Spectrum Collections Marbleous C06 Tulip Eye Contour Brush - FULL SIZE
One of this months Birchbox Exclusives. This brush is perfect for blending, smudging and defining and it's so so soft!  
RRP £4.99 

Punk Volumizer Mascara - Sample
This months second Birchbox Exclusive! I couldn't wait to try this out.
It's designed to define each individual lash, adding volume and thickness to mimic false lashes. I must say, it does the job!
FULL SIZE RRP £18    

 
dr. brandt pore no more cleanser - Sample
This cleanser is designed to minimise pores, dissolve impurities, clear blackheads, refines uneven skin texture and control oil.
I'm not usually one for using cleansers but after giving it a go, I must say it's really worth it! My skin feels lovely and soft and it's gentle enough to use everyday! This has slipped its way into my daily skin regime!
FULL SIZE RRP £30 

 
This months second Full Size product is Marsk Mineral Eyeshadow in Vanilla Frosting.
I've been really excited about this product, we had a choice between two shades of which I chose the lighter option, I was not left disappointed.
It's beautifully pigmented, super soft powder and is great for sensitive eyes!
Love, love, love this product!
RRP £14.49

May's Birchbox "is all about the little changes that can make a big difference to your daily rituals." This is very true in my case, I love this months box, the products are all personalised and definitely perfect for me!

Bring on next months box!!

For more information or to start a subscription Click Here




No comments:

Post a Comment