Thursday 4 May 2017

BABIES FIRST TOOTH!!

For most of us parents, teething is a nightmare! It comes and goes leaving us with nothing but tears and drool to wipe from our babies faces. Well when my son decided to have a chomp on my finger last week, it's safe to say I was in for a shock.

Suppressing the inner me wanting to shout "Charlie bit my finger!", I let out a little yelp and began my search for those pearly whites! There it was, sitting there staring me in the face. Reuben's first tooth!! At 7 months old, no pain, fuss or crying, finally all that previous teething had paid off. 8 days later and another one has popped up out of nowhere! My baby has his first two front teeth!

Words can't describe how proud I am of my boy, any parents out there I'm sure you know what I'm talking about! And yes. I've been singing "all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth" all day..
In my head of course.

If any of you want to share your teething/first tooth experiences please comment on this post, I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment